Dental Services in New Brunswick and Newark, New Jersey
At Rutgers Health University Dental Associates, our dentists and specialists collaborate to provide state-of-the-art dental care for patients, no matter their needs. With a team skilled in both general dentistry and complex procedures, our facilities in New Brunswick and Newark are New Jersey residents’ one-stop choice for effective dental services.Our Specialty Dental Services
No matter what brings a patient through our doors, our knowledgeable oral healthcare providers will draw on their wealth of experience to diagnose and treat concerns quickly and accurately. To meet the diverse dental needs of patients from New Jersey and beyond, Rutgers Health University Dental Associates offers the following line of services:
- Orthodontics: This branch of dentistry addresses the positioning of the teeth and jaws, including issues such as crooked teeth, underbites, irregular gaps or spaces, and more.
- Endodontics: This area addresses the dental pulp, which is located in the center of each tooth and contains connective tissue, blood vessels, and nerves. Root canals and dental tissue problems fall under this category.
- Facial and/or Oral Pain: When patients experience chronic headaches, toothaches, or pain in their faces or jaws, this branch of dentistry can help.
- Oral Surgery: We offer a wide variety of advanced mouth surgeries, including dental extractions, dental implants, treatment for facial trauma, reconstructive surgery, and more.
- Oral Medicine: When patients come to us with chronic oral health conditions, our team can help. Oral medicine focuses on medically complex patients and helps them recover comfortably.
- Oral Pathology: With this branch of dentistry, our team treats oral lesions, which are ulcers that develop in the mouth.
- Periodontics: For those who notice gum discomfort or bleeding while they floss or brush their teeth, this branch of dentistry can help prevent and treat gum disease. Our periodontics specialists address patients’ concerns with treatments like periodontal plastic surgery, dental implants, and more.
- Prosthodontics: This dentistry branch is concerned with the restoration and proper placement of patients’ teeth. To this end, our providers offer treatments such as crowns, bridges, dentures, and more.
- Oral Radiology: X-rays of the mouth and head help us reach an accurate dental diagnosis as quickly as possible.
The Expertise of Our Care Team
With combined expertise in academics, research, and hands-on experience, the Rutgers Health University Dental Associates team offers unbeatable patient care for residents of New Jersey and beyond. Aside from routine care, our team also includes an array of specialists who can address more complex cases. With so many dental services and such vast experience under one roof, our patients can rest easy knowing that their care will not only be advanced but convenient, too.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
No matter what brings a patient into one of our facilities, our general dentists and specialists will target, diagnose, and treat their dental issues before they develop into a severe problem. Whether it’s time for your next checkup or you require more complex treatment, the Rutgers Health University Dental Associates team can help. To schedule an appointment or learn more about our dental services, contact us in New Brunswick at 732-235-5050 or in Newark at 973-972-2444.